Position 1: Client Services Technician – Level 1-2
Services Team Top Priority: “To ensure our clients receive excellent service in all respect.”
The Client Services Technician (CST) is part of RetroFit’s first line of service in providing exceptional support to our clients. The CST position provides remote, technical support using exceptional troubleshooting and problem resolution skills. Solutions taken and any incident related information is properly documented including all related activities, progress information and issue resolutions as well as communication with end user. This position exists to ensure that as RetroFit dynamically pursues business growth and success at the rapid pace that the IT industry (and our clients) demands, we are doing so in such a way that consistently maintains or grows our level of excellence in the client service we provide.
This position could require rotational, on-call hours.
- Attendance: Regular and predictable attendance is essential to the success of this role. Regular office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, with the opportunity for mutually agreed upon flexibility of start/stop times; however, client needs may require flexibility in work hours.
- Service Request Management: Enter service requests accurately and with full documented detail (process and procedure) into Connectwise. Escalate service requests based client/company based standards and timeframes.
- Call Management: Answer incoming calls, maintain departmental inbox, dispatch technician to client’s sites as needed.
- Problem Resolution: Research, resolve and remedy user problems related to network access, local printers, PC hardware, email, internet, VPN and WAN. Route & refer problems outside of expertise of more complex problems to other team members. Focus is on maximizing productivity uptime and enhancing client efficiently in utilizing software solutions.
- Software/System Support: Install, support and document application software, “hot fixes” and patches. Provide general administrative support for Microsoft centric networks. Work as a Liason with software vendors.
- Familiarity/Experience in key, supported applications: Remote Desktop /Terminal Services, MS Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, MS Windows Operating Systems. Certifications are a plus.
- Communication: Provide continuous communication with peers and clients. All communication needs to be documented in Connectwise and Retrofit Business Systems.
- Excellence: Commitment to take the steps necessary to remedy less than excellent service outcomes. Ensure that clients’ needs are responded to within stated SLAs and in accordance with RetroFit’s Statement of Excellence.
- Teamwork: Participate in a team environment; lending and welcoming assistance as needed and/or requested. Participate in scheduled team meetings.
- Unparalleled Service: Uphold for team and self the highest standards of client service at all times to internal and external clients.
- Flexibility: The ability to shift gears and implement new topics and processes quickly to address emerging informational needs. Work schedule may require conformity to client needs and outcomes.
- Continual Learning: Stay current on relevant topics and development related to the software and technology supported.
- Able to provide regular, rotational on-call coverage after hours and on weekends.
- Other duties as assigned to meet client and organizational goals.
Job Evaluation Criteria:
- Client satisfaction
- Achievement of goals and personal development plan.
- Written and oral communication (Internally, to team and to client’s TG internal team)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school education or GED; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Possess one or more of the following industry certifications: A+/Network+, MCDST, MCITP (Workstation, Sever and/or Exchange), HDI-SCA or similar service desk agent certification, CITRIX, VMWare, CCNA, Microsoft
- Previous client service experience
- Unquestionably sound ethics.
- Works well in team environment
- Thorough and complete documentation
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Empathy and ability to provide relevant answers suitable to clients/clients at different stages of Services processes
- Manage multiple priorities and deadlines, through disciplined approaches and clear communication
- The ability to locate, track, organize and summarize information.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Able and willing to coach and train others
- The ability to build relationships; to ask questions that elicit responses and engage the other in discussion; the ability to introduce and describe relevance at the onset of the engagement and provide summaries to reinforce the message.
- This position will be fulfilled mainly in an office environment.
- The incumbent in this position will be required to sit for prolonged periods of time, type on a keyboard, reach with hands and arms, carry items, talk and hear. Vision requirements include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- This position will require the incumbent to frequently bend, stoop, squat and adjust positions.
- Incumbent will occasionally will have to lift items larger than 20 lbs but not greater than 50 lbs. as well as bending, stooping.
Position 2: Account Executive- Hardware Solutions Sales
RetroFit Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1983, with the goal of providing premier Technology Solutions to small and medium sized businesses in New England. We’re a leading Managed Services Provider (MSP) specializing in proactive Infrastructure Monitoring and Management, Back-up and Disaster Recovery, Onsite Support and Maintenance, as well as Hardware Procurement.
We are looking for a Technology Sales Account Executive to generate new business, cultivate relationships and grow revenue.
- Supports fellow Account Executives by configuring, quoting hardware, and software/licensing - including registering deals with OEM’s, working directly with distribution vendors and handling of customer communication
- Actively qualifies opportunities for hardware, software and services
- Researches and identifies potential new clients through prospecting, customer referrals, and networking
- Develops sales opportunities through: acquiring new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations and preparing quotation/proposals
- Maintain relationships with account base and their key decision makers
- Upsell accounts by understanding customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features
- Support existing client’s hardware/software licenses needs
- Acts as an Account Manager to create and build consultative, long-term relationships with the commercial, SLED and healthcare verticals
- Creates BOM’s with system configurations and provides a total solution sale that includes hardware, software, and services
- Develop and Maintain OEM partner relationships by attending networking events, tradeshows, and OEM provided training
Desired Sales Skills to include:
- 5+ years of technology sales experience
- 3+ years in hardware configuration quoting
- Building hardware quotes
- Strong writing and proposal skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow and manage the sale process
- Solid work ethic
- Willingness to learn
Desired Technical Experience to include understanding of:
- Computer skills - specifically Microsoft Office Suite
- Technology terms
- Hardware/software configurations
- Networking equipment switches/firewalls
- Microsoft cloud services/licensing - Office365
Extensive knowledge of:
- Technology systems including servers, networking gear, end-user devices, wireless technology, etc
- HP, Dell, Sonic WAL, Barracuda, and other OEM products, the ability to position products and services based on customers’ needs
To Apply for a position at RetroFit Technologies please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.