Is Your Company At Risk?
- Servers, Workstations, Printers, and non-AD devices
- Old computers which are still joined to the domain and have not been removed
- Systems with missing Patches/Service Packs/Security Updates
- Local accounts (per-system) with weak/insecure passwords
- Systems with missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or firewall misconfiguration
- Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers
- Outbound system access that should be blocked
- Lack of Content filtering (Social Media, Entertainment, Pornography, Illegal Downloads)
- Misconfiguration of user access to Network Shares
- Detailed breakdown of AD Security Group Membership
- Old user accounts which still have access and have not been properly disabled
- Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk
- External issues which put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss
9 out of 10 computer networks have potentially serious IT problems sitting undetected.
As a leading provider of IT services, we would like to meet with your team and provide a no-obligation health assessment of your computer network and business technology. We will analyze your network to identify vulnerabilities that could leave your organization at risk of a business interruption. Depending on what we uncover, we will also make suggestions on ways to prevent unauthorized access, augment security systems, better lock down sensitive data, become more mobile and, in general, get more out of your existing technology infrastructure.
Our Unique Process Has Many Benefits Over Other Assessments
- No software installed, so no one needs to know, including your current IT service provider
- No agents or probes living on your network for days, weeks, or longer
- An average, mid-sized network is scanned quickly, taking just 30 minutes to get the job done
Here’s What You Get
Our Client Risk Report Is a 6-8 page Executive Summary that provides an overview of the devices on the network along with a network Risk Score and analysis of each potential issue we uncover. We will review this document with you, discuss the findings.
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Network Assessments of this type are valued at nearly $1000. However, for a short period, we are offering up free Network Assessments to a limited number of companies. There’s no cost to you, the Client Risk Report is yours to keep, and there is absolutely no obligation to retain our services.