Server, Network, Desktop
Minimize costs and technology hassles
Laptops, workstations, mobile phones, tablets—these are all important endpoint devices that connect to your IT network. Keeping them running efficiently and safe from attack is crucial to your business productivity, and a big part of our IT managed service.
RetroFit Technologies provides an array of essential network, desktop and server management services on a flat-rate subscription basis to small and medium sized business, as well as state and local government.
The offerings range from basic remote monitoring to full, proactive Managed IT Services, including Help Desk, onsite support and hardware maintenance.
Consider the following advantages of Managed Services:
- Technology Platform – RetroFit Technologies’s platform provides a completely secure environment for monitoring and managing servers, network devices and applications.
- Server Monitoring Policies – automated processes and a self-check routine determine which ports, services and processes are running, and appropriate monitoring policies are then applied.
- Notification & Problem Analysis – RetroFit Technologies’s NOC is notified when alerts occur, and our engineers analyze the incident, document the steps for resolution in our ITIL-based ticketing system, and (depending on Service Offering) may also resolve the issue.
- Trending/Analytical Reporting – monthly Systems Availability and Performance Reports.
- Preventive Maintenance Services – RetroFit Technologies’s Server Managed Services include White and Blacklisting Microsoft OS security patches, scheduled deployments of selected patches, and reporting on patch status by server.
- Anti-Virus Protection – scheduled checks are run to ensure anti-virus programs are installed, and signature files are updated on servers. Reports are generated and regularly reviewed by the NOC staff, to ensure all managed servers are in compliance with the chosen anti-virus software.
- Asset Tracking – all hardware and software installed on each of your servers is comprehensively tracked by agent.
Learn more about the benefits of RetroFit Technologies’ Managed IT Services
desktop and server support.