Sr. Account Executive
RetroFit Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1983, with the goal of providing premier Technology Solutions to small and medium sized businesses in New England. We’re a leading Managed Services Provider (MSP) specializing in proactive Infrastructure Monitoring and Management, IT Security Solutions, Back-up and Disaster Recovery, Onsite Support and Maintenance, as well as Hardware Procurement.
The RetroFit Account Executive is passionate about selling. They invest their time and effort each day building and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospective customers, and know how to manage their business. This is both a hunting and account management role with responsibilities of prospecting for new logos and upselling/cross-selling current customers, earning commission on both! You will be selling to the corporate environment as well as State Agencies and municipalities.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time – and ensure the pipeline remains healthy over a sustained period.
- Actively own and maintain a sales pipeline in accordance with RetroFit business process and philosophies.
- To grow existing accounts through selling Managed Services and IT Security Solutions.
- Achieve/exceed sales goals through the direct sale of RetroFit’s existing and new products and services to prospective and existing customers.
- Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities through cold-call prospecting, networking, trade shows, and lead follow up.
- Conduct thorough discovery, qualify need and strategically prove the value of RetroFit solutions to address those needs.
- Coordinate, create, and lead critical sales presentation including proposals, RFP’s and SOW’s.
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure.
- Must have unquestionably high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to be part of a stable, growing organization.
- Comfortable talking to all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, results oriented, team environment.
- Accurately represents our Managed Services offerings to prospective customers.
- Develops relationships and pipeline of new opportunities, as well as closes sales opportunities.
- Identifies and creates business needs with executive decision-makers, prospects, and customers.
- Generates leads through proactive outreach, cold calls, and networking with prospective customers.
- Understands customers’ needs and business requirements in order to customize systems solutions.
- Develops a detailed territory plan in collaboration with the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Develops individual account strategies to increase revenue and effectively penetrate accounts.
- Develops thorough understanding of each account’s industry and business.
- Maintains accurate and timely forecasts.
- Regional travel is required.
- A proven hunter and closer with outstanding customer referrals and exceptional skills in prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing business.
- 3 – 5 years of Sales experience, 1-2 years IT Services experience a huge plus and preferred.
- Confident presenter with experience conducting face-to-face meetings.
- Exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivated, metric-oriented, curious and driven with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills in order to run multiple opportunities in a sales cycle (60-90 days).
- Must have a positive attitude, be confident, and desire to be the best.
- Experience with MS Office products and Salesforce.com a definite plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
The Culture and Benefits:
We offer our employees a casual, upbeat yet challenging work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- Full-Time, Monday through Friday, with after-hours work as needed.
- Flexible Shift Schedule, Remote Work flexibility offered, requiring manager pre-approval.
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Flexible Vacation Policy.
- 401K program.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- Short and long term disability coverage.
- Fun team building events and activities.
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities.
- Career growth and unlimited opportunities.