Position 1: Managed Services Engineer – Level 3
Engineers at RetroFIt are responsible for the development and delivery of our Managed Services offerings. Engineers apply the necessary technical breadth to providing top level technical support services and operational leadership, including problem resolution, and technical change implementation for Managed Services clients. Engineers at RetroFit are smart, hardworking individuals with top level experience and enjoy working on highly visible, technically challenging projects and service offerings. They are high caliber, well rounded professionals who are passionate about emerging technology, with exceptional customer service and communication skills
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide design, implementation, technical support services and consulting to Managed Services clients to meet their business needs.
- Design plan, and implement solutions using the latest technology.
- Thorough understanding of client/server applications architecture.
- Configuration, management, and troubleshooting skills for routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Administering LAN/WAN security, anti-virus and spam control measures.
- Handle all NOC Type activities such as recurring alerts for failed backups, outages, patching, etc.
- Network troubleshooting.
- Provide innovative technical solutions to complex hardware/software problems.
- Understand and Deliver Managed Services offerings.
- Understand and follow RetroFit processes and procedures.
- Provide detailed and effective communication to internal and external customers.
- Clearly and concisely articulate problems and solutions for issues to clients both over the phone, via e-mail and in person.
- Conduct throughput analysis, problem solving, and infrastructure planning.
- Participate in various client projects intended to continually improve/upgrade technology infrastructures.
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, troubleshooting with little supervision.
- Serve as technical point of contact on customer engagements, and internal projects.
- Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
- Handles several tasks simultaneously (ie: pre-sales, troubleshoots and develops internal network, responds to emergencies).
- Communicates with Director of Technical Services all events that are not anticipated (new product requirements, equipment failure, design changes, schedule changes).
- Responds to all customers professionally and courteously and relays any customer questions or concerns to manager.
- Assist in creating and documenting policies and procedures.
- Understand SLAs in a production environment and proactively strive to meet the commitments.
- Assist Professional Services team when required with client consultation including assessing and recommending architectural designs/changes to client systems in response to performance issues, growth requirements, etc.
- Review assigned service requests daily, following up and providing status updates to clients; ensure data pertaining to the status of service requests is entered into the problem tracking systems accurately and promptly to provide an up-to-date picture of service delivery status and backlog.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
- Tests, evaluates, and develops new products, offerings, and solutions.
- Minimum of 3-year engineering experience – building could infrastructure.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable. Other Required Qualifications.
- Capable of resolving critical issues in a time sensitive manner, cognizant of requisite service levels.
- Azure or AWS Certification.
- Experience with Windows 2012, 2016 & 2019 Server role.
- Experience with tools such as Mimecast, Cisco Umbrella, Sophos, etc.
- Experience with RMM tools such as Datto Autotask
- Experience with Office 365 and cloud solutions (Azure/AWS).
- Experience troubleshooting email related issues
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Must have strong interpersonal communication and team-based skills
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform intermediate root cause analysis.
- Ability to consistently follow policies and procedures.
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all coworkers and stakeholders, in including senior leadership.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth-oriented environment.
- Must know when to ask for assistance. Must be approachable, teachable, a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding their experience in a highly evolving technical environment.
- ITIL Foundations Certification considered a plus
Position 2: Business Development Representative
Who We Are?
Established in 1983, RetroFit Technologies is a privately-owned, full-service IT Managed Services company providing IT Security Solutions, End-User Help Desk, Professional Services and Field Services to small and medium-sized companies, as well as schools and local government. RetroFit is growing rapidly under a new leadership team. We are looking for talent to fill newly defined key roles that are critical to RetroFit’s success, strategy and vision.
RetroFit’s business development representative (BDR)s responsible for generating new business opportunities and qualified sales appointments. The BDR are responsible for qualifying leads and prospecting to engage with prospective buyers.
- Cold Calling with the goal of setting Qualified Appointments for team of Account Executives.
- Delivering scripted cold calls that describe the RetroFit’s Products and Services with the goal of setting an appointment.
- Utilizing prospecting tools such as ZoomInfo, SalesForce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and others to build lists of qualified prospects.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Grow your team’s number of new business closed by generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Complete a minimum of 80 outbound prospecting calls a day
- Research and document contact information for existing leads and keep contact information updated
- Use the CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Can be a team player and an individual contributor
- Energetic and enjoy working in a quota-based environment
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting abilities using consultative phone skills, including the ability to relay information in a clear and friendly manner, inspire, overcome objections, and remain resolute throughout
RetroFit is seeking a career inside sales professional. The individual should be a self-starter, motivated, fast learner, and have good verbal and written communication skills. Having experience calling into multiple verticals, and pitching technology solutions, considered a big plus!
- Excellent listening and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Aggressive, (or rather assertive)
- No fear of rejection
- Committed and Dependable (M-F)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Technical expertise and knowledge of company products and solutions
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
To Apply for a position at RetroFit Technologies please send your resume to email@example.com.