Backup and Disaster Recovery
Bullet-proof your data
RetroFit Technologies, Inc.’s total Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions are monitored and managed by our NOC on a 24×7 basis. Not only do we monitor the data stored across all your technology assets – servers, BDR appliance and cloud storage facilities – but we also manage it by performing restorations and virtualization of servers as needed.
RetroFit Technologies’s Backup and Disaster Recovery features include:
- Block level backups
- Security – 256bit AES encryption
- Smart Data Transport – that won’t slow down your WAN
- Optional onsite and/or offsite multi-year archiving
- 30 days of local data retention
Additionally, Backup and Disaster Recovery offers these benefits:
- File and Email Restores – Easily restore files or emails from the BDR appliance by calling our NOC. We’ll work with you to restore the data to the location of your choice.
- Server Stand-in – If your server crashes hard, one call to our NOC and the BDR appliance is reconfigured to emulate your lost server. You’ll be up and running again in no time!
- Server Restoration – When your new server arrives, simply call our NOC and your original server’s image is pushed onto it. No lengthy server rebuilding – you’ll be up and running the same day!
- Disaster Recovery – Your server image is stored at two remote data centers. In the event of a disaster – when both servers and BDR appliance are inoperable – our NOC will arrange for a new appliance with your servers virtualized on it. The appliance will be shipped to you within 48 hours.
The solution to bullet-proof your data is here!
To learn more, download our Datasheet