ITS78 | DATA, CYBERSECURITY, RELATED AUDIT, COMPLIANCE, AND INCIDENT RESPONSES SERVICES
We would like to formally announce that the OSD has chosen RetroFit Technologies to be awarded to the new Contract, ITS78 | DATA, CYBERSECURITY, RELATED AUDIT, COMPLIANCE, AND INCIDENT RESPONSES SERVICES!
RetroFit has been awarded ITS78 | Data, Cybersecurity, Related Audit, Compliance, and Incident Responses Services contract (Categories 1, 2, and 3) for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Under ITS78, eligible entities of the state can procure the following types of cybersecurity services from RetroFit:
- Category 1 | Full range of data, cybersecurity audits, compliance reviews, and related consulting services, including best practices, gap analysis, scorecards, compliance with internal and external controls (e.g., internal process and procedures, HIPAA, IRS, PII, CJIS), and control validation).
- Category 2 | Risk Assessments as they relate to Internal and External (3rd party) Components. Services include risk management strategies, quality assurance audits; cloud security; vendor security; and data security management.
- Category 3 | Cybersecurity Testing and Readiness Services. Services include external/internal penetration testing; physical security assessments; social engineering assessments; vulnerability assessments; application testing; network security assessments; endpoint security assessments; tabletop exercises; and identity and access management assessments.
Any eligible entity within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts can purchase a full range of cybersecurity services through RetroFit. Below is a listing of the Eligible Entities:
- Cities, towns, districts, counties, and other political subdivisions
- Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches, including all Departments and elected offices therein
- Independent public authorities, commissions, and quasi-public agencies
- Local public libraries, public school districts, and charter schools
- Public hospitals owned by the Commonwealth
- Public institutions of higher education
- Public purchasing cooperatives
- Non-profit organizations that are doing business with the Commonwealth
- Other states and territories with no prior approval by the State Purchasing Agent required
- Other entities, when designed in writing by the State Purchasing Agent
Effective Dates of ITS78 Contract
The effective dates of ITS78 are 07/01/21 – 06/30/26
Request a Quote
To receive a quote or speak to a RetroFit sales representative, please Request a Quote or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org