RetroFit Technologies, security information and event management (SIEM) software products and services combine security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM), provided through the monitoring, support and guidance of our security operations center (SOC). This service provides real-time analysis & remediation of security alerts generated by applications and network hardware.
CyberDefense looks at all the generated traffic on your network for thousands of known ways to bypass firewall and computer security. It gives an organization peace-of-mind protection by providing a comprehensive, real-time warning system validated by trained and certified, U.S.-based security experts.
Active monitoring is provided for the following:
- Patterns of typical attacks
- Analysis of abnormal activity
- Known malware behavior
- Company policy violation
- Malicious user and system activity
Our Compliance service helps organizations meet regulatory compliance requirements such as PCI-DSS, SOX 404, HIPAA, FFIEC and other regulations.
Some features include:
- Custom compliance
- Schedule reporting on the frequency you choose
- Collect and report on almost any type of log data
- Custom real-time dashboards for quick status checks
- Reports created, stored locally and available in multiple formats (HTML, PDF, Excel)
Advanced Threat Detection
The Advanced Threat Detection service continually monitors all your network traffic to detect the malicious behavior of even the most advanced cyber criminals. This service provides additional threat feeds for those companies looking for additional or specific protection.
Activity monitoring specific to:
- Malicious User Agents
- Hacking Tools
- Anonymous Virtual Private Networks
We also provide professional services such as:
- Vulnerability Monitoring
- Incident Response