Who We Are?
Established in 1983, RetroFit Technologies is a privately-owned, full-service IT Managed Services company providing IT Security Solutions, End-User Help Desk, Professional Services and Field Services to small and medium-sized companies, as well as schools and local government. RetroFit is growing rapidly under a new leadership team. We are looking for talent to fill newly defined key roles that are critical to RetroFit’s success, strategy and vision.
RetroFit’s business development representative (BDR)s responsible for generating new business opportunities and qualified sales appointments. The BDR are responsible for qualifying leads and prospecting to engage with prospective buyers.
- Cold Calling with the goal of setting Qualified Appointments for team of Account Executives.
- Delivering scripted cold calls that describe the RetroFit’s Products and Services with the goal of setting an appointment.
- Utilizing prospecting tools such as ZoomInfo, SalesForce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and others to build lists of qualified prospects.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Grow your team’s number of new business closed by generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Complete a minimum of 80 outbound prospecting calls a day
- Research and document contact information for existing leads and keep contact information updated
- Use the CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Can be a team player and an individual contributor
- Energetic and enjoy working in a quota-based environment
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting abilities using consultative phone skills, including the ability to relay information in a clear and friendly manner, inspire, overcome objections, and remain resolute throughout
RetroFit is seeking a career inside sales professional. The individual should be a self-starter, motivated, fast learner, and have good verbal and written communication skills. Having experience calling into multiple verticals, and pitching technology solutions, considered a big plus!
- Excellent listening and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Aggressive, (or rather assertive)
- No fear of rejection
- Committed and Dependable (M-F)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Technical expertise and knowledge of company products and solutions
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful